Thursday, February 7, 2013

Proverbs.8.Rod.2.8.13

Proverbs.8.Rod.2.8.13

WISDOM OR CHAOS

Rod shares: “Wisdom has a firm foundation and will withstand the most catastrophic conditions.”

No matter what you are going through today or what decisions need to be made you can trust God will provide His wisdom. We forget to ask before we need it sometimes don’t we? Why do we wait until we have tried all we know first and then call on God for WISDOM?

Whatever you do today with or without His wisdom please makes sure you at least:

Remember Jesus loves you today and so do John and Al. Have a great day in the LORD.
…..Please…..do not forget your Spiritual tie.”


INSIGHTS/THOUGHTS
Wisdom has always been before the beginning of the earth. God created man and along came “chaos.” Four people on earth, Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel, and then came chaos. God used His eternal wisdom in creation (John 1: 1-3 & 1 Cor. 1: 29). It will never ceased until the end of the millennium at the great white throne judgment. We’re faced daily with chaos from Satan. Chaos never appears without some sort of allurement, perpetrated by the Devil himself. Usually the old saying, “if it seems to good to be true, it usually isn’t,” leads to a chaotic situation. Wisdom has a firm foundation and will withstand the most catastrophic conditions. Look what Jesus went through to prove it, ridiculed, persecuted, tortured, beaten, nailed to a cross and died. Of course, He did overcome death and Hell, and came back as a risen savior. What’s the wisdom in this? He knew what was necessary to prove Himself perfect, because perfect is what God the Father insisted on, and a perfect sacrifice is what we needed to be saved from our sins. Any other is false hopes and chaos. Hell couldn’t hold Him, being that He is perfect , and neither can it hold us, through our faith in Him, because of His blood covering us sinners.

OPENING PRAYER
Prayer to our God opens the door to wisdom and closes the door to confusion and chaos. There’s always plenty of room in God’s house of wisdom and I want to stay there, as in my church. Where chaos is never welcome. Pray to Jesus for He is wisdom. Amen.

KEY VERSES
Proverbs 8: 22-23 “The Lord possessed me (wisdom) at the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I (wisdom) have been established from everlasting, from the beginning, before there was ever an earth.”

APPLICATIONS IN MY LIFE
I learned wisdom, right from wrong, from my Godly mother. Now. the Lord allows me to apply my knowledge to my children, my grandchildren and others. Also, I learned from mentors that God put in my path. I had to learn not to be so stubborn.

CLOSING PRAYER
Thank You for those “wisdom-seed-planters” in my life. Help me to do likewise to others that come into my path. Help me to avail myself for that purpose, but You get all the glory. That would be pleasing and I’ll be thankful for that privilege. God is good and in Jesus name do I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment