Monday, February 25, 2013

Prov 25 2.25.13

Proverbs.25.Richard.2.25.13-Deeper with God

I want to give complete control of my spirit to the “Master Architect”…Jesus. I know that His planning, designs, and His building of those walls will protect me from the enemy.”

Richard offers good insight for us in daily walk with Jesus.

Remember Jesus loves you today and so do John and Al. Have a great day in the LORD.
…..Please…..do not forget your Spiritual tie.”



Opening Prayer: Father, I need Your word to help me through my life. I can’t even fathom why I haven’t read my Bible as much as I should. Lord, please put a burning, everlasting desire to know You more through Your Word. In Jesus name………Amen

Comments/Insights: Like other chapters of Proverbs, I feel that Chapter 25 is about how we should live our lives as Christians.

Basic Scripture Truth: The last verse (verse 28) stuck out to me about how if we have no control over our spirit. It is like a city with no walls. (Paraphrasing)

Application: Our soul is like a city. The question that remains is: Who is the “architect” of the walls around the city? Is it Jesus or is it Satan? After I started working for the church as an Intern, I knew Satan was going to be unrelenting in his attacks on me. I asked the Lord to build up walls around me. I imagined myself being encased by concrete blocks filled with the Holy Spirit. He is my architect and I want it to remain that way. I still need those walls around me. I want to give complete control of my spirit to the “Master Architect”…Jesus. I know that His planning, designs, and His building of those walls will protect me from the enemy.

Closing Prayer: Father, please continue to build Your walls around me. Take full control of me, Holy Spirit. Protect my “city.” Protect me with Your mercy and grace. Thank You for this time to study with You. I ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment