Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Proverbs.12.Bill.2.12.13

Bill shares some good advice today:

Take the time today to smile at someone. Be a beacon of His light!

And of course you must also:

Remember Jesus loves you today and so do John and Al. Have a great day in the LORD.
…..Please…..do not forget your Spiritual tie.”

Opening Prayer: Dear Lord, I come before you today in humbleness and humility. Take me today and guide me in Your paths.
Comments/Insights: “Today is the day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it!” Take today to start facing your fears. Take today to start facing your uncertainties. Take today to start reflecting on His goodness. Take today to start praising God for all that He has done for you.
Basic Scripture Truth: In my reading today, the verse that spoke to me is verse 25.

Verse 25 (NIV) – “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”

Anxious according to Webster’s means: “uneasy in mind, WORRIED.” Worry will weigh down a person. It eats at your well-being and can put a person into despair. Take the time today to smile at someone. Be a beacon of His light!

Application to my Life:  I need to take the time to smile; it may be all that someone needs to brighten their day.

Closing Prayer: Lord, help me to put aside anything that may be bothering me and put people in my path that needs a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment